Some of you might already know Breather, a Montreal based company, offering rooms for meetings, team buildings, working or just to take a big breath. You pay per hour and you get access to the room with a code that you enter just outside of the room. Pretty cool eh?
One of the things you’ll notice is that all of the spaces are decorated with a lot of taste. Some more minimalist, others more contemporary, others eclectic but always very current in trends. It was hard to pick my top 5, but here we go :
5. San Francisco. Because of the powder blue couch (how cute!?) and the small square footage that makes it look even cozier.
4. In Boston. Because of the ‘harvard-ish’ industrial look.
3. Montreal. Because of the concrete table and the chill vibe.
2. LA. Because of that black staircase and those Acapulco chairs. Also those huge windows! Very LA style.
- LA. Because on the natural light coming through those big windows, and the popping colours.